WORD: Print document problem

neil_raj 12:56 08 Nov 07

Hi all.

I have made a poster covering the entire page (landscape) in Word 2003. I need to print this poster but need two copies of it on the SAME PAGE.

Any ideas?

Thanks...... Neil.

Simsy 13:04 08 Nov 07

select File>Print... (with the 3 dots)
then in the "zoom" box, bottom right, choose 2 sheets per page.

Regards,

Simsy

neil_raj 13:39 08 Nov 07

thanks Simsy

I knew about the print page selection BUT this just's shrinks the document to fit in the top of the paper.... it prints to scale but I only get one per page, I need two.

Thanks.... Neil.

Taff™ 13:58 08 Nov 07

For Simsy`s idea to work you need to copy your poster and paste it onto a second page. (Put in a page break and then paste.)

I normally create a table with one Column and two rows, then create the poster in one cell then copy and paste it into the second cell. This effectively divides the paper size into half.

If your printer cannot do borderless printing create a third (middle) row to match the edge borders.

neil_raj 15:14 08 Nov 07

Yea done that Taff..... copy and paste as a page break...... now I have two identical posters.... but I can't get 1 poster to print twice on the same page?

Neil.

Taff™ 06:50 09 Nov 07

Simsy`s instructions work for me. When you go to the print dialog box do you have the zoom option?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…