Word to pdf conversion free

highside 31 Jan 13

Can anyone reccomend a free or reasonablly priced Word to PDF converter for very occasional use. Seems a minefield of conditions, unwanted toolbars and hidden prices. I want to email about two invoices a year in PDF.

Thanks for looking.

Diemmess 31 Jan 13

Put "word to pdf freeware" into Google, the choice is huge

highside 31 Jan 13

Yes tried that, thats why I wanted one which someone could unoficially recommend. I picked one, downloaded everything only to be told a string of restrictions and no up front price for the paid version. One wanted three toolbars installing.

beynac 31 Jan 13

You could try Primo PDF: Link Make sure you click on the download for the free version.

beynac 31 Jan 13

Re. the above post. I ought to mention that Primo PDF acts as a printer - you "print to PDF" from within Word. Here is a link for the User Manual.

SimpleSimon1 31 Jan 13

I've used the free version of PDF Redirect for years (Click here). As with most products of this type, it installs as a Windows printer and just works, with no drama! I always recommend it for anyone who wants to convert any type of printed output to PDF

hastelloy 31 Jan 13

Not sure about Word 2003 or earlier but Word 2007 onwards you can save directly as a PDF - in "Save as", under "Save as type" it's the 7th down.

Puma4927 01 Feb 13

You can go for Kernel for Word to PDF conversion tool for converting your word file to pdf file, it is an effective tool for same and converts multiple word files to pdf file on a single conversion cycle.

alanrwood 01 Feb 13

One I have used for years is CutePDF. Version 2 is the older and simpler version but Version 3 has more facilities. It creates a virtual printer and you just select CutePDF as the printer to print your document to.

WheatleyPDF 13 Mar 13

Why you wanna take some charging software, there are many many free online word to pdf converion program , you can choose a best one as you like.

WheatleyPDF 13 Mar 13

Why you wanna take some charging software, there are many many free online word to pdf converion program , you can choose a best one as you like.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message