word pad

funnybone 13:20 12 Mar 05

I have typed my accounts in word pad because my freind installed windows XP, so I lost ma word and I said before i CANNOT AFFORD word at moment.
Is there any way I can email my information in word pad. I expect not as it seems to be limited to just typing things, not like wordi.e send to.

VoG II 13:22 12 Mar 05

Save the WordPad file.

Create a new e-mail message. Add the WordPad file as an attachment.

FelixTCat 13:36 12 Mar 05

Your previous version of Word should work in XP. Just reinstall it.

ethelene 13:48 12 Mar 05

You could try the free open-office which includes a close copy of word and excel. It's shareware and recommended by The Gadget Show.

Pesala 15:51 12 Mar 05

If you like Wordpad because it is simple, but need just a bit more power, try Jarte. click here It uses the Wordpad engine, but adds some useful extras like Spell-check, paper colours, zoom, remember workspace, etc.

Open Office is fine, if you can stand the big download, and steep learning curve. MS Works Suite would be a better choice.

bobbybowls 16:17 12 Mar 05

please continue other thread
click here
it is not very helpfull to have multiple postings

Belatucadrus 18:21 13 Mar 05

Open your document in Wordpad then go to :-
File / Send this will open outlook express with the document as an attachment.

However the links you have been given are to a variety of FREE word processors and Office suites, all of which will handle Word documents and will be a marked improvement on Wordpad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…