Word Fonts

dp600 17:04 17 Apr 04

For some reason the font Goudy old style is no longer on my word microsoft 2000,can i get it back ?,and if i reinstall word will i lose my current word files.

Thank You Dave.

Diemmess 17:15 17 Apr 04

It beats me how you have lost that font.
It should be in Control Panel Fonts.

If it is part of the fonts offered in Word 2000, then re-installing should put it back for you.

Ordinary doc files should be happy where they are normally kept, just be careful to tick the right boxes when re-installing and omit any facility you don't want, by making sure you don't tick that one.

R4 17:30 17 Apr 04

Have you tried the 'Help & Repair' of WORD 2000 ?
it may re-place it for you.

I use Font Navigator to add & remove fonts no longer available but it's equivelent from here:-
click here

Eric10 18:32 17 Apr 04

The Goudy Old Style fonts are on CD2 of Office 2000 i.e. Microsoft Publisher CD. You'll find them in the Windows\Fonts folder. You should install fonts via 'Control Panel, Fonts' but reinstalling Office (either CD1, CD2 or both will not loose your documents).

dp600 18:33 17 Apr 04

Thank you all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…