Word Changes

  SDJ 10:47 07 Mar 04

I have seen somewhere that it is possible to have a word document and amend it by way of editing but leaving the original text within the document but ruled through to indicate removal.

Any chance anyone could tell me what feature does this

  LeadingMNMs 10:53 07 Mar 04

Tools => Track Changes => Highlight Changes

  SDJ 11:01 07 Mar 04

I was using the right feature it was setup wrong in options to give me a balloon instead of the strike through.

Thanks for that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…