Word 2007 margins

JoE. 19:48 15 Apr 07

Hi, I'm running Word 07 and using a Photosmart C3180, but when I print off a document with a border from Word, despite it showing in print preview as being perfectly square, etc., the right-hand border pattern is almost of the edge of the page, and there is about double the space between the lower border pattern and the edge compared to the left-hand side or top edge. I've checked and the paper is A4 standard (210mm x 297mm), soI'm guessing its the printer. I;ve tried selecting 'Resize to fit' on the printer and it's still not right. Any more suggestions?

MAJ 20:13 15 Apr 07

I don't have Word 2007, but have you tried setting the Border to be printed from the edge of the text rather than from the edge of the page? You can change that option in Format > Borders and Shading > Page Border tab > Options button, and in the 'Measure From' field, choose 'Text' from the dropdown menu. I'm using Word 2003, but I can't see why it would be different in Word 2007.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…