Word 2007

Jazzyboo 10:35 17 Jul 08

When I installed Office Home 2007 it worked perfectly. However, since I had Broadband installed Word 2007 will not start up at the home page and I cannot type anything on it. It then defaults to smaller heading with hardly any toolbars and only on that page can I type. Any idea how I can get my typing back to normal i.e. the home page set up in word 2007.

Ditch999 12:05 17 Jul 08

Word 2007 should open up with a blank A4 page and it is used for typing letters memos etc. It has nothing to do with broadband or your home page.
Are you talking about Word 2007 or Internet Explorer 7?

Jazzyboo 12:20 17 Jul 08

I am talking about Word 2007. It does open onto a blank page. But the home key in word 2007 has all the tool bars and I used to be able to type in my blank doc. Now I can't and when I start to try type it goes to a tool of only say 5 items and then I can type. As I said it was perfect until Broadband was recently installed.

Jazzyboo 12:20 17 Jul 08

I am talking about Word 2007. It does open onto a blank page. But the home key in word 2007 has all the tool bars and I used to be able to type in my blank doc. Now I can't and when I start to try type it goes to a tool of only say 5 items and then I can type. As I said it was perfect until Broadband was recently installed.

Ditch999 12:47 17 Jul 08

This must have been a customised keyboard shortcut that either you or someone else set up to hide/show toolbars. You will need to recreate it click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…