Word 2003 and word wrapping

Tikka 14:26 31 Mar 04

If I insert a picture into a word document in the 'other' or 'central'layout I can write text over it or under it but cannot write text 'tight or 'square'.
If I lock the picture to left or right I can write text above below and to the side. How can I write 'tight', 'square'etc when using the 'other' layout.

BRYNIT 16:27 31 Mar 04

I have word 2002. 2003 should be the same. Right click on picture open format picture, layout advanced, picture position, and remove the tick from move object with text. Go to text wrapping, select square or tight, select wrap text both sides. This should allow the text to wrap around the picture.

dotterel 17:39 31 Mar 04

Into "My postings"...

BRYNIT 15:34 07 Apr 04

Curiosity

Tikka, its been a week since your posting. Did my suggestion work with Word 2003

Tikka 18:49 07 Apr 04

Sorry about the delay. Still haven't solved the problem. Your suggestion did not help.

BRYNIT 19:57 07 Apr 04

click here

Type in wrap text, took down list click on wrap text this should instruct you.

BRYNIT 19:59 07 Apr 04

should read b4 posting should be look and not took

Tikka 08:46 08 Apr 04

Thanks. Will look at this but may be some delay.

Tikka 13:59 20 Apr 04

Thaks Brynit. No success yet - and I am not alone in having difficulty. Have abandoned the project for the moment.

Taff36 14:48 20 Apr 04

I don`t understand the "other or central" layout you refer to and Brynit`s instructions look correct to me. Again I have Word 2003 but I can`t see it being that different.

Have you tried putting the picture into a text box first. I find they are much easier to move around and you can format the text box to have an invisible border.

If the document isn`t confidential and you want someone to take a look at it e-mail me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…