Word 2002 deletes contents in c/board when opening

powerless 15:58 28 Feb 03

I have MS worksuite 2003 installed; on a Win XP SP1 system.

Word 2002 has also been updated, with the office service packs 1 & 2.

problem is with Word 2002.

The problem:-

(Word 2002 Closed) When i COPY something to the clipboard i can then paste what has been copied elsewhere (another document for example) It also aplies to when i CUT something and again paste it elsewhere.

Now if i now open Word 2002, the contents of the clipboard gets emptied. If i COPY something this is not a problem. But when i (and i have many times) CUT something and then i open Word the Clipboard empties so my work has gone.

For example, I CUT "PC ADVSISOR" and then i open Word. "PC ADVISOR" has vanished...

When i do this with 200+ words. Its very frustrating beecause i have to type it out again. (i know i should copy but sometimes i do not)

How do i stop Word 2002 from emptying the conetents of the clipboard when word is opened?

powerless 21:21 28 Feb 03

Refresh.

woodchip 21:46 28 Feb 03

Check to see if word as got a clip book, an extended clip board WordPerfect as

powerless 10:53 01 Mar 03

I cannot see anything like that.

Anymore/one ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…