WORD 2000 ONLY OFFERING CUSTOM SIZE PAGE

kunphen 16:21 23 Mar 05

I have installed 2000 on XP. A new user is only offered custom size page set up, not the whole range.
Is there a way of getting these. I have re-installed all of office but it made no differnece, It is available though as administrator.

Thanks.

Diodorus Siculus 16:29 23 Mar 05

Try searching for

normal.dot

delete it

restart word

BlueMeanie 22:26 23 Mar 05

Hi,
Ensure that a printer is connected and on-line before the new user uses Word 2000.

I have experienced your problem, on new installations prior to a printer being installed.

Regards

kunphen 08:41 24 Mar 05

You are right, That is exactly what caused the problem. I have un-installed office and tried re-installing but to no avail. Should I un-install office as administrator and then try again?

kunphen 16:50 24 Mar 05

It seem sit did not like the Minolta printer shared. I have changed properties and fit to page and it works now. (although still not offering more than custom size, unless I choose an alternative networked printer

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…