Wondering why my NOF email form doesn't work

ade.h 16:25 20 Apr 06

click here for my related thread about PHP, in which I mentioned this problem.

I have now been able to borrow some freespace for testing purposes click here

It's supposed to output to an email address but the form handler simply triggers a message window from the user's email client.

I know somebody is bound to say "why don't you script your own PHP" or "why not use a free form handler" but because I'm using NOF, those options would really be unworkable even if I knew how to use them, so I need to work out how I can get NOF to do what it's supposed to do.

I suspect that it must be a script issue, but NOF is supposed to create the script file (a CGI I think, according to the very vague help files) but I cannot find any such file on the server. Great though NOF undoubtedly is, when you hit a snag or find its limitations, it's a pain in the backside.

I really hope someone can come up with the answer to this. Thank you in advance.

ade.h 17:08 20 Apr 06

There are a couple of properties pallettes that relate to the form; one for the handler and one for the form itself. The latter has POST and GET, with POST selected by default. What does GET do and should I use that instead?

ade.h 17:17 20 Apr 06

I've been trying to work out why it worked fine once, but not now, when I have not done anything significantly differently. It's even on the same server that I originally borrowed for testing last year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…