Wonderful improvements to the site

palinka 19:15 11 Nov 05

I've been away for a day or so and return to find the PCAdvisor site recognises me on my own computer (no more logging in); that My Postings opens very quickly; and that this Forum is also back to "normal" speed.
Joy, oh joy!
Thank you FE and backroom team who made this possible.

GaT7 20:27 11 Nov 05

Big thanks from me too - and LONG may it last : )) G

keith-236785 21:08 11 Nov 05

originally i was one of the people who condemmed the new look, with the few changes that were done i now find it a pleasure to visit, the pale grey text has gone, as said, login is easy now. Since uninstalling Zone Alarm My Postings opens instantly

well done all concerned.

VoG II 21:47 11 Nov 05

Absolutely superb. Of course the site always has been but after some tweaks (especially text font colour) the redesigned site really is a pleasure to visit.

Well done to all concerned.

J B 08:17 12 Nov 05

A great big thank you from me also. The whole site is much better looking and very fast in opening. I still have Zone Alarm and the site is even faster when I put a stopwatch on it from click here J.B.

Daibus 08:58 12 Nov 05

I agree with what's been said-the site is a pleasure to visit-quick-easy to read and I've still got Zone Alarm installed as well.

One of the first sites to visit for me whem I come online.

palinka 09:09 12 Nov 05

and I discovered another new feature - clicking on the hyperlink in the email that alerts me to a response to this thread I find I'm taken straight to the thread and can read all the responses without going through the log-in process, etc. Wonderful.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…