WNASPI32

struggle8 15:49 03 Mar 03

any one know what it is and where I can get it from I need it to run DIVX so I can convet IFO files on windows home xp, AMD 1.2gb, 128 mb 64mb gforce 2

MAJ 16:03 03 Mar 03

Looks like you have to buy it on the net, but it's in Nero, if you have that lying around. If you haven't email me and I'll send the file to you.

struggle8 16:27 03 Mar 03

I have nero installed so do I have to copy the wnaipi file to the correct folder

MAJ 16:36 03 Mar 03

Search your hard drive for it, struggle8. It should be in C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero. Mine is 128k in size. We're still talking about WNASPI32.DLL rather than "wnaipi" (typo???), aren't we?

struggle8 14:49 04 Mar 03

yes the missing file is wnaspi32.dll copied it to the directory that its missing from but still no luck now the error reporter for microsoft windows xp keeps popping up when I try to run the program it was missing from. Its strange it worked ok under windows me now ive gone up to xp it don`t work.

©®@$ђ 15:05 04 Mar 03

click here

i have the apsi drivers on my xp machine, can't remember where i downloded them but all you do is put them in the correct folders, i can send you them if you need

struggle8 15:17 04 Mar 03

what are the correct folders as i hane got wnaspi32.dll on my win me disc

©®@$ђ 15:25 04 Mar 03

there is more than one file

i have the latest which work with xp, dont know if the win me ones wil work with xp..

the ones i have are

winaspi.dll

wowpost.exe

wnaspi32.dll

aspi32.sys

i would recommend having all the same versions to prevent any problems, and with those files i can now copy more than 2 gig, i know have backed up my dvd collection onto my computer.

winaspi.dll and wowpost.exe go in the system folder

wnaspi32.dll goes in system32 folder

and aspi32.sys goes in the drivers folder which is a sub folder in system32

woodchip 15:42 04 Mar 03

It should be in your C:\windows\System folder that's where all the main DLL are kept.

chech the version number to see what it is I have version 4.60(1021) if you want it

IZZY 16:22 04 Mar 03

struggle8

I think the file you are looking for can be found here

click here

Hope this helps..

IZZY

woodchip 16:25 04 Mar 03

That's an old version, Version: 2.0.1.59

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…