wmvcore.dll problem!!!help please!!!!!!

thejeepster 22:38 01 Mar 06

hi all,

wow, do i need your help. my sonicstage (transferer of mp3's to sony player) suddenly had an error and wounld'nt let me in. it came up with ' cannot locate needed files related to windows media format. 'oh dear' i thought. so, reinstaled sonicstage. still no joy. updated sonicstage. came-up with the error' wmvcore.dll not found'. 'oh silly computer' i thought to myself. so, downloaded the file. still nothing. updated windows media player.....still nothing. tried to restore to a previous date. it said that the restore failed. tried again at a different point.....still failed. well, as you can tell, i was a bit anoyed.

can anyone out there help. i've tried everything i know.............

mant thanks

thejeepster 22:40 01 Mar 06

oh, and when i started my computer again after the wmvcore.dll update, it came up with 'wmvcore.dll could not be found'

surfmonkey #:@} 04:11 02 Mar 06
  thejeepster 09:06 02 Mar 06

thanks for answering my question but i've already tried that. tried it again....still no joy..................

thejeepster 12:08 02 Mar 06

noticed that my mp3's don't have and tags when i move the mouse over them, is that part of the problem??????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…