WMV to Mobile Phone

Bingalau 13:25 31 Dec 07

Can anyone advise on which is the best way/system of transferring a WMV file on to a mobile phone please?

bazb 15:47 31 Dec 07

Hi Bingalau

I think you have to convert to 3GP format, to be able to play your files on a mobile phone

We did it the other way round converted 3GP to a format to play on a DVD, via a USB cable to the computer, I suppose you could you Bluetooth if that was available to you.

We converted using click here we used the free trial version.

VideoSentry 15:52 31 Dec 07

What make/model of phone is it?
Brian

Bingalau 17:07 31 Dec 07

VideoSentry. It's my lad who is asking me how to do it and as I don't use a mobile phone (silly old geezer). I said I would try to find out for him.. He's actually managed to do it once, but has ended up with the words of an advert or something across the mobile phone screen. I've sent him a message asking what make of phone it is etc. So with a bit of luck he may get back to me later, then again he may be out gallivanting already..

MCE2K5 17:15 31 Dec 07

This will do it, click here and it's Free. No Adverts.

Bingalau 18:00 31 Dec 07

MCE2K5.. Thanks for that, I have sent a link on him... Will let you know how it goes eventually...

billrose 08:50 02 Jan 08

use nidesoft video converter which can convert various video formats to 3gp,mp4,avi that fit for mobile phone

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…