WMP9 - upgrade on my computer

damoose 01:13 05 Feb 03

A few days ago a message flashed across my screen asking if I wanted to upgrade my version of WMP. What I wasn't aware of was that the 'upgrade' was, in fact, a replacement of the version I had. I liked my old version (7, I think?) but I like the newer version more. Problem is, I'm confused over some minor details. Why is it that in the older version ALL my music played, but in the new version some songs have an exclamation mark by them and refuse to play? Why does it keep asking me to connect to the Internet? I've tried downloading 5 (five) tracks from a CD and it takes forever. Is there a quicker way I'm missing? Finally, does anyone have any literature they would like to pass on so that I can fathom this version out? I would be grateful for answers to any or all of the questions. Thankx guys... Here's hoping for trouble-free downloading and listening.

Dr Lecter 03:26 05 Feb 03

What operating system are you using?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…