wmp10 very slow ripping problem

patso 11:49 30 Dec 06

i had to revert back to wmp10 for my new mp3 hard disk as this is the only software you can use with it.i find now that it is very slow ripping cds to media library.i have the rip speed at fastest.wmp11 was far faster.what can i do about this prob.any ideas please

skidzy 12:49 30 Dec 06

There are so many free ripping programs out there,possibly better than WMP,here is one for a start click here

Sorry but i do not understand why you are being forced to use wmp10.Why do you say your software will only work with wmp10.

patso 13:11 30 Dec 06

i got a philips 30 gig Model no HDD6320 for a present and its driving me nuts.you cant drag and drop to it you have to use media player. you have to put anything ripped into the media library before you can put it on the player. no other softwarecame with it encept wmp10 and philips device plug in for wmp 10.most mp3 players can drag and drop.im sorry now i didnt get an i pod or zen

patso 20:33 07 Jan 07

changed to a zen as the philips crashed and i had to return it.thanks for replying skidzy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…