WMP 10 wont find cd details automatically

boo_hiss_boo 16:32 20 Feb 05

I wonder if anyone can help. When I use WMP10 and I play or rip from a cd, the details of the cd come up in the window (artist album etc), however, if I change the cd to another one, the previous cd details are still stored in the window. It will play the new tracks but not automatically bring up the details of the cd. It will if I shut down the player between each cd though

Can anyone help with the setting I should be using etc

Many Thanks

boo_hiss_boo 20:35 22 Feb 05

didn't know if this just kinda dissappeared without anyone seeing or whether it just couldn't be answered, so I updated it to see if anyone could help but just did not see it when I first posted?

SketcH 20:50 22 Feb 05

I can't think of an exact cure except right clicking the album profile and choosing 'update album details'...

However I too am finding Media10 a very buggy bit of software, which likes to go a little nuts every once in a while.

boo_hiss_boo 21:11 22 Feb 05

thanks for the reply, but I can't even find where I need to do what you said. Where is the album profile?

Thanks Boo

Jak_1 21:38 22 Feb 05

Try Tools - options. Then click on the Library tab and tick the box marked 'Retrieve additional information from the internet'.

Have not needed to do this myself so don't know if it will work but worth a try.

boo_hiss_boo 21:45 22 Feb 05

thanks, thats already checked.

boo_hiss_boo 23:10 22 Feb 05

meant to say, already checked and not working. Maybe this is just a bug I will have to live with and keep closing media player between cd's

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…