WMP 10 - making cd labels

Pete1 09:24 08 Dec 04

Hi,
In Windows Media Player 10 'Now Playing' media info section there is a picture of the album sleeve which was automatically downloaded via 'Album Info'.
I would like to make a CD for myself, and for the jewel case label use a copy of the album picture, but have not been able to locate where the picture file is stored on my PC.
Is it possible, or has it been made difficult on purpose for some copyright reason?
My OS is XP Home.
Many thanks for your help.

bryce66 09:49 08 Dec 04

try this site it is one of the best click here and alloes you to download all manner of dvd pc etc labels and case insert info

Cheers,

Bryce

nerawan 10:39 08 Dec 04

Hi Bryce. The liknk looks incorrect. Can you check again.

ACOLYTE 10:44 08 Dec 04

Link works ok here.

TonyJover 10:52 08 Dec 04

Link works here too

ACOLYTE 10:56 08 Dec 04

Just a thought Pete1, did you check for the cover in the album folder,i assume the music is on your hdd,sometimes it puts the cover for the folder pic.

Pete1 11:29 08 Dec 04

Hi Acolyte,
yes i did check the album folder in hdd, with show hidden folders, but not there.

The picture file must be stored somewhere in the comp.

Bryce66, i looked at your link, but it seemed to show covers for games, applications etc but not album covers.

Thanks

ACOLYTE 11:34 08 Dec 04

What album is it?

bryce66 11:59 08 Dec 04

Sorry folks my fault I only ever use for DVD movies and applications. Will wear sack cloth and ashes for the rest of the day!!

Sorry

ACOLYTE 12:05 08 Dec 04

This may sound silly but have you tried Google images search,i have found that quite usefull for album covers and stuff.

Pete1 12:31 08 Dec 04

Good idea acolyte
My aim was to use a file that was already on my computer, but if this is not possible then your Google images suggestion sounds a good alternative.
Will try tonite
Thx

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…