WMP 10 - intro Problems?

driving man 17:08 04 Jan 06

running WMP 10 on an XP home system I find a problem has developed for no apparent reason.
An audio disc when inserted starts to autoplay but after no more than 4 seconds it stops playing. Pressing WMP play button starts things up as normal and I have no problems until I insert another CD. I thought at first that there might be an "intro play only " setting which had changed to a very short intro, but cannot find it. As I am catalogueing all my cd's I could do with it autorunning. Any thoughts please?

Skyver 17:13 04 Jan 06

Only a very basic list but it may provide an answer click here

driving man 18:04 04 Jan 06

Thanks for your help which I tried. However I put all changes back to what they were when no change was found. I then re-booted 3 times and on the 3rd time all was back to normal. How Strange! ! Anyway thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…