wma file

cass27 16:39 23 Mar 04

what is a wma file and can it be played on a normal car stereo after being downloaded from Kazzaa?

cycoze 16:59 23 Mar 04

WMA is a Windows Media Audio file , no it cannot be played on a cd player in your car , it would have to be converted to a wav file first .

cass27 17:26 23 Mar 04

It seems wav files are few and far between is there no way of changing wma and mp3 files to wav files?

toxin 20:16 23 Mar 04

Are you burning to CD?

Windows media player or Nero will convert the files to CDA format before burning automatically.

Convert them to mp3 using this software click here then burn them to disc as audio files and they should play on any cd player.

TommyRed 21:04 23 Mar 04

I use this one click here HTH TR

cass27 16:32 24 Mar 04

I have burned a couple of discs now. MP3 files that are on my computer (windows media player. )And I use Nero and I use Nero 5 (audio setting) to burn it to disc. It does not play on my own stereo or my car stereo but it does play back on my computer. I was told Nero would change mp3 files to files that could be played on own stereo too? Really confused now. Please someone help - either it does or it doesn't....

Confab 16:39 24 Mar 04

What media are you using CDR or CDRW?

leo49 16:40 24 Mar 04

It definitely does. Are you finalising the discs?

cass27 18:03 24 Mar 04

I am using cdrw. What does finalising actually mean. (it plays on the computer so it should be ok shouldn't it? At the very end of burning last time it ended burning and I had to press next. Another window came up asking me what I would like to do next. There was nothing so I chose exit. It then disappeared from the screen. Any ideas?

lixdexik 18:09 24 Mar 04

as most domestic cd players and car cd players won't read CDrw discs.

In Nero choose make audio cd and drag the Mp3s into the compilation, Nero will then convert them into wav files that can be read on any cd player.

Do Not Use CDrw.

Cheere lixdexik

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…