Wlan Vista Connect

Slamdunka 14:30 24 Nov 07

On my vistas it says fulll connection but when i go to connect it says can not connect diagnose so we do it does not work any ideas

mgmcc 16:52 24 Nov 07

I'm not sure that I understand the question but, if you are trying to "Connect" to a wireless network with Vista, right click the Network icon in Vista's Notification Area (System Tray) and select "Connect to a Network". A window should open listing the available networks that you can connect to. Highlight the entry which matches your Router's SSID (network name) and click the "Connect" button. You should be prompted to enter any WEP/WPA key and, once "Connected", the wireless adapter should get its IP address by DHCP from the router and you should have network and internet access.

There is a difference between the Wireless Network Adapter and Router communicating with a good signal and "Connecting" (as in "logging in") to your Wireless network. Note also that, if an incorrect WEP/WPA key is entered, you may appear to have "Connected" to the wireless network, but the connection won't work.

Slamdunka 17:52 24 Nov 07

I know how to connect the thign but it says can not connect to the Wlan thing how can i get it to connect?

I know how to connect the thign but it says can not connect to the Wlan thing how can i get it to connect?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac