PIPPIE 19:51 04 Feb 03

After carring out a System Restore, I have a error message on startup which reads as follows

ERROR Could not execute Main : The system cannot find the file specified

can anybody help please

bremner 20:19 04 Feb 03

WJview is a tool used to view window-based Java applications from the command line. (Quote from Google)

It would seem that between the time of the restore point and now you have loaded a program that needed this and installed it. The restore has removed the registry reference and hence the message. Can you recall anything you have loaded in the time frame. If so re install it.

PIPPIE 19:03 05 Feb 03

Thank you for your quick response bremner I will try and work my way back through my programmes thanks again

PIPPIE 13:52 16 Feb 03

Hi Bremner
Thought I would let you know that I have been back through my programmes to no avail,it would also seem that the error has not effected any of my programmesAT pressent so I have stopped the error message from popping up at the start using REGCLEAN, THANKS AGAIN

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…