Wise registry cleaner -- fixes pc error messages.

krushna 14:26 07 Aug 10

Intro -- Since the registry is base for windows OS and stores all the settings of the programs,frequent cleaning is necessary
to make the computer free from errors.Error messages regarding to dll,startup ,blue screen ..etc doesnt appear after the registry is cleaned.

Note - Even if you dont have problems and your system is performing well scanning them with
reg cleaner makes the system much stable,crash
free and fast.

I have studied above 6 registry cleaners and wise registry cleaner is the best among them, because -- it detect's more no of errors than others,
they update frequently(means less bugs).A
feature of wise registry is one click scanning and fixing of errors(a sepearate icon for
this appears on the desktop) which others doesn't have.

Note - I have come to this conclusion after well testing of registry cleaners and using them
since many years without any problems ,reinstallation ..etc

click here

Now,even after fixing the errors with wise reg cleaner,if u are getting errors ,download "regorganizer" ,open it and search for
the program name,with which u are getting errors in the "Registry search and replace",then
check all the entries and delete and restart
the pc.

Also disable error reporting-- press windows+break ,select advanced tab
click "error reporting" and select "disable error reporting".

raama---hari--from india

Graphicool1 15:57 07 Aug 10

You say it's spam, why?

I happen to have been using the FREE version of 'Wise Register Cleaner' for some time and I find in very good. Until seeing this posting I wasn't aware that there was also a FREE 'Wise Disk Cleaner' too. But now I do, I shall give it some unbiased attention.

DieSse 15:58 07 Aug 10

Well - spam or not I've used Wise Disk Cleaner and Wise Registry Cleaner for many moons - find both of them excellent and free from issues. I use them frequently to clean up clients systems and have no problems with them.

There's paid and free versions - I only ever use the free versions.

The link is to their general page. I heartily recommend them myself.

tullie 16:01 07 Aug 10

Its not free though is it?

tullie 16:04 07 Aug 10

Yes it is,read it properly and take a smack on the wrist.

rickf 18:17 07 Aug 10

where are the free one? the site points to free downloads for trial period only

tullie 18:20 07 Aug 10

Youve read it as i did.It says all have an evaluation period,except the free ones.

Graphicool1 18:50 07 Aug 10

I sympathise with your confusion, it does take a little while to get your head round it. I think it's probably down to the translator.

the FREE Reg cleaner
click here

Graphicool1 18:53 07 Aug 10

Sorry about my unfinished last posting...

Here you can read about the FREE reg cleaner and download...click here
Here you can likewise read about the FREE Disk Cleaner and download...click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…