Wirless Network Adapter Unable 2 Aquire I.P Adres

Iluaf 13:40 28 Jan 07

Hi guys,

You are always so brilliant at helping me!! I have been trying to resolve an issue posted seperately on here & was trying to down load spy checking gear.

I tried to download Zone Alarm Pro on the 15 day free trial & during the download process, I lost my wireless internet connection. Many attempts to reconnect proved fruitless.

We uninstalled Zone Alarm and the adapter is now unable to aquire network address.

Can you help?

Thanks as always, :)

Sally

Ashrich 14:35 28 Jan 07

Hello Sally , click here and download this , it may well sort out your problem .

Ashley

Ashrich 14:37 28 Jan 07

Should say " download and run this "

Ashley

Iluaf 14:49 28 Jan 07

Thanks for that Ashley. Sadly hasn't worked :( Thanks for trying...

Any more thoughts?

howard64 15:15 28 Jan 07

have you run system restore to go back to before this happened - start -accessories - system tools - system restore.

Iluaf 15:34 28 Jan 07

Howard, Read somewhere else that reinstalling windows would do the trick, so currently trying that. If that is unsuccessful will try system restore. Thanks for your help:)

Iluaf 16:39 28 Jan 07

Reloading windows did not work. I tried to do system restore, but the box is unchecked, so I have no prvious system restore points to go back too. Any other advsie please!!
Sally :)

howard64 17:15 28 Jan 07

was off air at the time but would have told you to try system restore first not after. You could try sfc /scannow and allow it to check all the files are ok. Or if you have the xp sp2 disc as with pc advisor and others run the sp2 as if installing it for the first time it cures a lot of strange problems.

Iluaf 18:25 28 Jan 07

Tried sfc /scannow, but did not work. when I reloaded windows it has SP2 with it. Any more thoughts? Sally :(

Iluaf 18:58 28 Jan 07

Tried sfc /scannow, but did not work. when I reloaded windows it has SP2 with it. Any more thoughts? Sally :(

Iluaf 22:21 28 Jan 07

wireless laptop working Ok. Still can't get PC to work.

Any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Best iMovie for Mac tips 2017 | How to edit video with iMovie: 26 brilliant video editing tricks…