//some 3rd party need geo

wires only help

RENNO 21:32 11 Jan 03
  RENNO 21:32 11 Jan 03

I have decided to sign up for broadband but I would rather have an internal modem , I can get both the pci modem and 3 filters but I have no idea about how to setup the dial up or modem settings. Freeserve have sent me the setup cd but it installs the drivers for the actal usb modem, I have also sent freeserve an email but have been sent back a basic faq email(no help ) hopefully someone here can help as I loath to ring ther help line for fear of having to get a second mortgage any help,tips or links appreciated

shortcircuited 22:05 11 Jan 03

I dont know how to help and dont really understand what you want, well, i do have an inkling of comprehension, maybe you should change your title to setup pci modem you can mention freeserve if you like.

hope it helps

might catch someones eye.

northamuk 22:11 11 Jan 03

Most people would associate "wires only" with Broadband.

shortcircuited 22:40 11 Jan 03

oh

Lú-tzé 22:43 11 Jan 03

I think:

go into the intennet options and then the internet connection wizard and tell it that you connect via a lan. That might make it recognise the connection.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…