WIRELESS ZERO CONFIGURATION SERVICES

Solva 09:40 25 Sep 07

Hello Chaps,
recently lost the ability to connect wirelessly despite being able to connect via a cable and my network being available.
I have taken various steps like having the line checked by my ISP, recreating the network bouncing the router.

Then realised that the problem probably relates to the wireless zero configuration savice. For some reason the service keeps stopping and I have to start it manually. Its stops everytime the computer is turned off, so when I restart the laptop I have to then start the service. But once I start it will drop off about three times then stay on. Once the service stays running I have no probs at all with the wireless. But Im just very curious as to why all of a sudden the service needs to be run manually.

Thanks in advance

Solva 09:42 25 Sep 07

Sorry forgot to add I have a dell latitude 640 with XP and standard DELL on board wireless adapter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…