Wireless Zero Configuration not starting

TomG 13:12 14 Apr 06

I'm setting up a win xp sp2 machine to join my wireless network, I installed the wireless adapter ok and all is ok but when i reboot the wireless zero configuration has stopped - I checked in services and its set to automatic startup, I checked the dependancise and they have all started ok at boot up.
I'm having to manually restart wzf every boot up, I've checked my other machines (which have the same setup and all configurations appear the same.
Any suggestions please?

mgmcc 13:17 14 Apr 06

It may be that the third-party software installed with your Wireless Network Adapter is controlling your wireless connections. To do this, it disables Windows Zero Configuration.

If you want to use Windows to control your wireless connections, uninstall (or disable) the adapter's own software.

TomG 15:14 14 Apr 06

Hi Thanks for the suggestion - seems to be working OK - just a bit starnge that I have to have it configured differently to my other PCs

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…