Wireless woes (still)

Stowit 12:09 10 Apr 06

One new mobo later my wireless 'network ' has become very unrellieable. On boot the Belkin utility on the task bar & adjacent network connections show red & with a cross through it (none available). The belkin utility acknowledges there is a network there, but for no amount of messing with the utility or the 'connections' will alow you to connect. However after a period of time it just connects without touching anything, the icon turning green. Win XP pro, 3Ghz P4, 3gig of Ram, it should also run faster. Any ideas?

Fingees 12:28 10 Apr 06

go to

click here

for online help.

Stowit 12:39 10 Apr 06

Ive tried online, also spent hours on the phone eventualy they've sent me a Beta driver for my wireless card that has eventualy allowed me to connect at all. Now I have the problem as described above. Thanks for the pointer though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…