Wireless vga signal sender??

De Marcus 19:49 24 Jun 05

Ok, long story cut short, I recently aquired a 42" Plasma HD-Tv, it has a vga input port which i sometimes connect my laptop up to and work from the comfort of the sofa in widescreen so to speak. I connect using two VGA cables connected together to get the length required to reach the sofa. Now with a 2 year old waltzing around the house this isn't the ideal situation as she's prone to biting and tripping over fluff let alone a thick vga cable. Is there such a thing as a wireless vga signal and if there is, how big is it?

bremner 19:55 24 Jun 05

Googled and found this click here

De Marcus 19:59 24 Jun 05

Cool, looks very good, and a british firm to boot, I'll seriously consider that one brenmer, especially as it utilises a component connection with a high resolution output. Thanks very much!

De Marcus 20:08 24 Jun 05

Again thankyou, just ordered it, considering I didn't think there was such a thing shows how much the net has opened a whole mass of opportunities. Hopefully I'll get it before next weeks out and I'll post back on it's performance.

De Marcus 14:24 02 Jul 05

Just and update:

It arrived today and setup was extraordinarily easy and image clarity is superb. I've changed a few things though, my wife now has her laptop back as I also bought a shuttle pc and wireless keyboard.

Again thankyou.

P.s. I got a bargain with the shuttle, it came as a barebones system except for the already installed P4 3.4ghz which I wasn't expecting at all, and for £139!!

Hmm, now there's just the question of what to do with my beloved desktop :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…