wireless switch utility

Ishaan 15:23 02 Jul 08

Hi, I recently reformatted my sony vaio pcg-z1wap, and after the reformatting, lots of drivers ahd obviously gone, I have mangaed to replace nearly all of them, however, i can not find the driver for the wireless switch.

Before the reformat, the laptop had an icon in the tray which allowed you to turn bluetooth and Wireless LAN on and off, however, that is no longer there. I can find a download to get it back.

does anyone no what i can do? Please reply quick, ishaan

tullie 15:28 02 Jul 08

Is there no physical switch somewhere on laptop?

Ishaan 15:41 02 Jul 08

there is a switch for the wireless which is turne don and works fine, however, to enable me to use the built in bluetooth, i need to activate that and the only way to that was through the little icon on the tray thing in the bottom right hand corner.

the light for bluetooth is on, however, when i open Bluespace NE (the software used to transfer files through bluetooth) it says bluetooth is not activated.

hope that helps. and thanks for the quick reply.

T0SH 16:23 02 Jul 08

Look on the Sony site in the support section select your laptop model then goto the drivers and utilities downloads you are looking for a utility not a driver

Cheers HC

Ishaan 16:29 02 Jul 08

i went to this link,

click here

and installed the utilities. all the utilities apart from the wireless switch is working. There is no icon in the tray thing, or in teh program list.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…