Wireless Speakers and Data Projector setup

GUILDENSTERN 20:06 13 Mar 04

I want to purchase the following:
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro sound card
Creative labs Gigaworks THX7.1 S750 7x70W +210W Subwoofer - Speakers
Toshiba TDP-MT100 data projector.

I want to set-up this equipment for music and DVDs. The problem is that the card can be connected to/in the PC however the speakers and projector must communicate with the PC and each other in a wireless setup. I am new to this and not even sure whether this is possible any help will be appreciated.

Paranoid Android 21:38 13 Mar 04

First of all I'll confess I'm no expert at this.

You can certainly get wireless speaker systems, but they are usually sold in pairs only, for example as rear speakers. I didn't think the Gigaworks S750 was wireless.

There are some 5.1 wireless speaker systems around, for example Jazz J9940W, but beware because often the front speakers are not truly wireless but instead plug into the subwoofer, which itself is wired. This may be OK for you though.

For the projector, you can buy a wireless adapter to convert it, but they are expensive. Alternatively, the Toshiba TLP-T520 is wireless.

click here

Marvin

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…