Wireless signal to Hi-Fi

  Indigo 1 23:52 25 Feb 04

I am trying to find out how to send a wireless signal from my PC to my Hi-Fi which is in a separate room.

I want to listen to internet radio on my Hi-Fi. At the moment I have to turn up my PC speakers too loud in order to hear them.

Is this possible without connecting my Hi-Fi up to a PC and linking them on a wireless network.

  Valvegrid 07:03 26 Feb 04

This may do the job, provided it hasn't got to
transmit to far. I should think the range is probably only 10-15 feet otherwise it would infringe the Wireless Telegraphy Act.

click here

  scotty 08:36 26 Feb 04

There are devices which are intended to transmit video signals around the house. You could use one of these to send only the audio. Maplin have such a device on offer for £40 just now. Leads provided are SCART but it is easy to source SCART to phono adaptors.

Part no QM48C click here

  anchor 09:50 26 Feb 04

A real bargain from Maplins. £30 off until 20.3.03

  Indigo 1 19:00 26 Feb 04

Thanks guys that's just what I want.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…