wireless router problems

jattyman 17:15 26 Jul 07

I have a broadband wireless router and also a USB dongle for the router both from Talk Talk. Does anyone know how to set the two up to 'talk' to each other. They are both working seperately but not together. I have checked this on other appliances. Please help 'cos talk talk have said that this is not their problem - i disagree.

brundle 17:27 26 Jul 07

Did you suggest you read this? click here

brundle 17:28 26 Jul 07

Did *they* suggest, is what I meant...

jattyman 13:52 29 Jul 07

brundle;

I have tried these actions and still no joy. I have now been back in contact with talk talk who state that they cannot help but they know a man who can -£25 for their service though. What a rip off. I have come to the conclusiuon that although they have sold me the equipment needed to get me 'up and running' they now want to rip me off for some more cash.. Thin I may cancel the whole job lot.

Thanks for the advice.

Spark6 20:57 29 Jul 07

I have had router problems with TalkTalk click here

You do not say whether you succeeded by using the ethernet cable between the computer and router!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…