Wireless router

Skills 16:06 13 Oct 05

I think this wireless router has what i need but can someone just double check for us.

What I need to know is that it does have an ADSL modem built in as at present I use a USB sagem Fast 800 to access the net. So the router will have to replace that for me. I then intend to use an ethernet cable to my desktop, will the cable have to be a patch cable? and then wireless for my laptop. heres the link click here is that a good price as well or can anyone find one that will do what I need a bit cheaper.

Thanks

alexgray104 16:25 13 Oct 05

From what i can see, it contains all the functions you require. Regarding the ethernet cable - I have a Belkin and it came with one already. And presuming you have a wirelessly enabled laptop you will not need to buy anything else.

alexgray104 16:27 13 Oct 05

Sorry - forgot this bit - price quite bad but I paid about the same and you get what you pay for. Try click here if you want a cheaper (£65) one

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:38 13 Oct 05

Features for this BELKIN F5D7633UK4A
- 2 essential networking functions in 1

High-Speed ADSL Internet access

-

4-port Wireless Router

Doesn't say wether has Autocrossover connection so you may need plain patch cable with free pci wireless card click here

SAR-600EW ADSL2/2+ Ready Wireless LAN 802.11g 4 Port Ethernet USB Combo Router, TI Chipset
£63.37 In Stock @ click here

click here

click here

Skills 16:54 13 Oct 05

Ok thanks for that, yep have a centrino laptop so just need the router with wireless

Ta very

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…