Wireless Problem.Status:Authenticating.Add:0.0.0.0

yesitsme27 13:43 07 Feb 10

Hi i have a Dell Inspiron 1011 and my wireless was fine then all of a sudden it stopped working and i have not been able to get it back up since. I can use the wireless on my ipod touch no problems so is it my computer thats the problem? I have put a printscreen picture on the links belows. Please Help!

click here

click here

Many thanks.

mgmcc 13:55 08 Feb 10

Try removing the existing wireless "profile" and then go through the procedure to "Connect" again. click here

yesitsme27 20:09 08 Feb 10

Hi thanks for your reply but i have tried that before and have just tried itr again and doesn't change anything.

mgmcc 22:21 08 Feb 10

Have you installed any "Windows Updates" recently, one of which might have messed up your wireless connectivity?

yesitsme27 09:17 09 Feb 10

Hi does this include when you shut down your computer it says installing all updates? I probably have. How do i correct it? Thanks

mgmcc 23:43 09 Feb 10

Go into "Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs" (or the equivalent if using Vista or 7) where the updates should be listed. If you can identify those installed at the time your wireless connectivity failed, uninstall them to see if that resolves the issue.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…