Wireless Problems

Mr "B" 18:27 24 Mar 06

Can anyone help with this problem. I have a netgear wireless router and a wireless laptop and when i turn the laptop off and leave it overnite when i turn it on the next day there is no wireless connection found. I then have to connect it with a cable to the router and go on to the internet in that way, then i go into my netgear wireless settings - set up access list - to find that there can be up to 50 or more wireless connections which say username UNKNOWN and MAC address will read STOP STOP STOP. Its not until i delete these and apply that it will then search my wireless network and find it and then i can disconnect and i am wireless again - this has happened everyday for the last three days.

Strawballs 19:17 24 Mar 06

Try the networking forum you might get a better response because the networking speciallists will look there first

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…