Wireless problem

sablered 19:34 23 Jul 10

following a crash on my laptop I have not been able to connect to the internet via the wireless router. The router is fully functionable as another laptop & Ipod can get access to the internet. I can get access to the net only when the yellow earth net cable is connected.

I have re-run the CD 4 times now but nothing changes.

Technotiger 20:12 23 Jul 10

Try updating your Ethernet driver in Devices, then try re-setting everything just as it was for the first time you went wireless.

rdave13 20:42 23 Jul 10

Double posting neither helps the people here who try to help or the others on your other post; click here
Confusion reigns if you don't have the decency to reply that the help offered was not helpful and ask for further help on the original post.

Technotiger 21:06 23 Jul 10

Thanks friend - I had not noticed the other thread.

sablered - you should green-tick this thread, then stick with your other thread until sorted for you.

To add the Green-tick (which saves other helpers time) click on the box at the bottom of this thread, then click on the word Resolved.

Goodluck.

sablered 23:22 23 Jul 10

Hey appologies guys, I thought they were seperate forums, no offence intended to anyone!!!!!. But thanks you to all who responded, the matter is now resolved....cheers!!

Technotiger 06:27 24 Jul 10

No problem, just a little learning-curve, 'cos now you know ....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…