Wireless Optical Mouse

Sapins 15:48 02 May 04

I have switched over to the above five button mouse made by Amarina and distributed in France. There are no instructions on how to use the two side buttons, can any one tell me how to do this please.

Regards,

Sapins.

Diodorus Siculus 17:06 02 May 04

Does it come with some utility software? There should be something to allow you to program the buttons.

spuds 17:31 02 May 04

This is for a Targus click here [abode format] might be the same workings!.

Sapins 20:13 02 May 04

Hi Diodorus Siculus and spuds, thanks for your replies. I have a cd with the mouse but it will not auto run so I "opened" the cd and clicked on set-up which installed the driver but there are no instructions to configure the 4th. and 5th. buttons. Your link spuds reads exactly the same as the small user manual I have but that also does not mention the extra buttons!

What are the extra buttons usually for?

Mikè 20:16 02 May 04

I use the side buttons on my Logitech for browser backwards/forward.

QuickHare 20:22 02 May 04

Try going into Control Panel and then to Mouse.

On the Buttons tab, there may be a drop-down list to select the function of the extra buttons.

Sapins 20:30 02 May 04

Mikè, I have just tried that and would you believe it the buttons work as yours do!! so you have solved the problem for me, many thanks.

Regards,

Sapins.

Sapins 20:36 02 May 04

QuickHare, as you can see the problem is solved but I tried your suggestion and only the top buttons can be changed, It doesn't mention the side buttons.

Sapins 18:18 03 May 04

Hope you read this QuickHare, I owe you an apology, just been running through the settings for the new mouse and there are settings for the fourth and fifth buttons, I do not know how I missed them, they are set as you say by default so I will leave them like that.

Thanks again to all of you for your help,

Regards,

Sapins.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…