Wireless networking (belkin)

gohan_son 22:41 18 May 04

i am currently trying to connect my laptop to my router. the things that i have got is a belkin wireless g router and a wireless 54 g network card. i have got my main computer (desktop) connect to the internet using wires into the router. but my laptop cannot got onto the internet. i got the network card working but the internet explorer says it DNS server error. i typed in the dns and ip into the laptop manually but it still does not work. both of the computers are XP os. when i tired installing the wireless network card into the old laptop which has windows me it works fine. is there a setting that i need to change in XP in order to make the laptop go online. thanks for reading my essay and i hope you people can help...

stalion 22:59 18 May 04

this may help you click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…