Wireless networking

Cuzza 16:39 14 Sep 03

I am moving to a new house soon and it is too small for an office space so I want to have wireless access to broadband. So I have ordered a laptop and am thinking of buying a 54g wirelesscable/dsl router and a card for the laptop. My question is where does my printer fit in? I would ideally have the router in the hall but I want my printer in the lounge or dining room how can I print wirelessly? I have a Lexmark 5150 all in one. I though about bluetooth (another £150) but is there any way I can use the wireless router?

fitshase 16:50 14 Sep 03

You could use a wireless print server:-

click here=

Plug this into the mains, plug the printer into the back of it and it will show up on your wireless network.

Install the wireless printer port on your laptop and you should be able to print with ease.

fitshase 16:51 14 Sep 03

If you did go for that piece of kit, you would need to buy the wireless PC card to slot into it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…