Wireless network shared broadband connect

I have successfully set up and Ad hoc wireless network between 2 computers and can share files and printers. I can't work out how to share my AOL broadband internet connection on the 2nd computer. I tried going into the C drive of the main computer from 2nd computer and launched AOL. It tried to set up my connection via "TCP/IP LAN or ISP" but then told me my windows networking was not set up properly.
When setting up network I managed to share printers by selecting Start, Settings, Printers and right clicking on the printer and selecting Sharing - should I somehow do the same for my ADSL modem?

fitshase 16:33 13 May 03

Which O.S are you running?

If it is XP then you need to run the network setup wizard which will do everything for you.

Thanks for your reply. Windows 98 second edition.

fitshase 23:34 13 May 03

try here:-

click here

or the printable version:

click here

It is for a wired network but should work for wireless also (with some obvious exceptions) in so far as explaining about setting Windows up for networking.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…