Wireless Network Query

jambolino 18:26 31 Oct 04

I am going to built a wireless network,using Linksys 802.11G wireless Router, PCI card and USB wireless print server which all work on the 2.4GHz band.

I want to put a wireless camera outside, I would love a network (I.P) camera, this is something I know would work in my proposed system without problems but the price is simply to expensive.

I have found another system (Trust)that uses a wireless camera and a matching receiver that plugs into an interface card to capture images to store on the PC, however this operates on the 2.4GHz band as well. According to information I have read on the Trust website the receiver has 'channel switching'.

Does anyone know if a system such as the Trust camera would cause conflict problems with my proposed Linksys network or will the two systems work alongside each other without any problems?

Thanks

ste_bla 18:35 31 Oct 04

wont have a problem what so ever as long as you make sure the devices are on different channels and as both networks/connection can both change channel it b fine

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…