Wireless network not detected

Bad_Boy1022 21:09 12 Dec 08

Hi Chaps

I have a problem, my pc has stopped detecting my Belkin N router. It was working properly last week, I had to disconnect from it, and used a the wired conection. Now I have removed the wired connection, rebooted router, Laptop, Modem. And PC can not see wireless network. The Pc can see all other routers in the surrounding.

Two other computer in my household are connected to that router wireless, so the router is fine. I have checked for the router firmware, and it's the latest one.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

BB

ambra4 01:18 13 Dec 08

Check that the wireless card is Enable from inside the Network Connection Area

Start-Setting-Network Connection-Right click Wireless Area Connection-Enable or Disable as

required

If Enable, you have to Disable and Enable before the card will connect to the wireless router

dawood 01:37 13 Dec 08

You can test to enable SSID broadcast on wireless router (if you already disabled it), after that test to connect again. Also clear all your wireless network profiles on that PC. When you click view available wireless networks on that PC, remember to click Refresh Network list. If still fail to see and connect to wireless network, check out more troubleshooting tips here: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…