Wireless Mouse Problem

carper 11:17 19 Mar 05

I have a Microsoft wireless optical mouse which has worked perfectly for 15 months. The Problem is that the cursor will not move at all and when I look on the underside the red light stays on permanently instead of flickering like it has done before. The batteries are good and the signal set up is right. Any suggestions anyone please?? Thanks in advance Carper

sinbad1 11:42 19 Mar 05

have u tried the reset button on the underside of the mouse?

spuds 12:43 19 Mar 05
  carper 10:05 20 Mar 05

Thanks for responses. Although the batteries were new I decided to check and found that one was a lot under strength so things are fine now.

spuds 12:25 20 Mar 05

carper-- I use rechargables as I tend to find that the slightest problem with optical/cordless 'mice' always seems to result in a change of battery power. Fluff is another problem, and a check and cleaning procedure, usually brings better results.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…