wireless mouse problem

Sheila-Jo 00:11 07 Sep 04

hi

when I bought my medion 8080xl from aldi last year it came bundled with a wireless keyboard and mouse. the keyboard I have had no problems with but the mouse I find very difficult to use. it is unresponsive and I have little control over the mouse pointer. even when the infra-red receiver is alongside.

can anyone help me out with this?

thanks in advance,
sheila-jo

ps (i recently replaced the batteries)

Cook2 01:56 07 Sep 04

I had problems with mine too, experiment with first a white sheet of paper over your mouse mat, then black, then grey. I think it's something to do with reflective light. If not then it could be your mouse settings but go down the easier route first.

Cook2 01:56 07 Sep 04

I had problems with mine too, experiment with first a white sheet of paper over your mouse mat, then black, then grey. I think it's something to do with reflective light. If not then it could be your mouse settings but go down the easier route first.

Sheila-Jo 21:12 10 Sep 04

I'VE TRIED YOUR SUGGESTIONS OF PUTTING WHITE PAPER ETC ON MOUSE MAT, BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANY BETTER. I THINK i'LL TRY CONTACTING mEDION TO SEE IF THEY CAN HELP. THANKS FOR TRYING.
I've tried your suggestions of putting white paper etc on mouse mat, but it doesn't seem to work. I think I'll try contacting Medion to see if they cac help. Thanks for trying.
Sheilajo

Sheila-Jo 21:17 10 Sep 04

I was trying to delete the first part of the post but couldn't because of the mouse. Tells you how bad it is!
sheilajo

DerekR 23:24 10 Sep 04

Our Medion has the same probles - changing the batteries in both the mouse and the keyboard usually cures the unresponsive mouse problem!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…