Wireless Keyboard and Mouse

Murielson 1 00:00 25 Jul 06

Advice please on what you would recommend in the way of a wireless keyboard and mouse package. Tried to resurrect an old thread on the subject from last year but no interest.

Thanks in advance.

goonerbill © ® 00:08 25 Jul 06

personnal opinion would be to buy logitech. excellent keyboards and mice (optical mouse not ball type). there are other excellent makes as well but have never used anything other than logitech.

squashman 00:08 25 Jul 06

I have had a microsoft package for some time which has been very good.
Mouse has five programable buttons and keyboard has many useful features like volume controls, favourite site buttons and scroll and back/forward buttons.
battery life also good

skidzy 00:17 25 Jul 06
  DieSse 01:53 25 Jul 06

I bought a logitech EX110 set recently - am very pleased with both the keyboard and mouse.

terryf 01:59 25 Jul 06

With a Msoft wireless mouse, I find it best to use re-chargeable batteries and keep two spare charged ones so that I don't get a long interruption when the mouse tells me that battery power is low other than a minute to change over the batteries

picklsey 04:40 25 Jul 06

i have logitech mx 3000 excellent tried other brands over the years and i didn,t like them so i only buy logitech now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced