wireless keyboard and mouse

fitcher 12:00 22 Nov 03

I am thinking of using wire less key and mouse
but would like to know if they are ok .1 )
Is the mouse a ball type ?. or is it optical .

the thought of a ball type mouse puts me off the idea ..are there drag problems with one ? thanks

rickf 12:02 22 Nov 03

I use the logitech navigator and its good though you can cheaper brands. Most mice are optical nowadays. Mine is.

Sir Radfordin 12:03 22 Nov 03

Depends which one you buy. Some have optical mice, some have the ball type. Buy an optical one and it will (surprise surprise!) be optical.

The wireless option seems to be fine, though it does pay to spend a bit more sometimes. Depending on how much and how you use a keyboard will affect how much you notice the difference between a good one and a poor one.

AubreyS 12:13 22 Nov 03

Try to buy one where you can charge up the batteries when not in use. The optical version is good. You don't get fluff around your ball, and that is the last place you want fluff!

fitcher 12:16 22 Nov 03

I use an optical mouse plugged in to the usb, I was reffering to an optical wirless mouse .the mouse itself that connects to the wire less sender .I know the wireless keyboards are ok .but the combination of both on one sender .does that use an optical mouse or a ball tracker mouse
sorry I am so thick .

DieSse 12:23 22 Nov 03

I supply quite a few Genius combination Wireless Keyboard/Optical Mouse. The nice thing is the charger is in the wireless pickup, and you get 6 batteries - 2 for each unit, and two spare to keep charged up.

They work extremely well.

DieSse 12:24 22 Nov 03

"does that use an optical mouse or a ball tracker mouse"

To answer your specific question - it can be either - as Sir Radfordin has already pointed out.

Stuartli 12:36 22 Nov 03

Aldi is offering a wireless mouse and keyboard for £19.99 from next Thursday.

Stuartli 12:37 22 Nov 03

PS

See:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…