Wireless internet keeps disconnecting :S

Rickyv 20:02 09 Jul 05

I've just set up a wireless network between two computers so i can use broadband on both. The iternet works now on boths pc's but it is regularly disconnecting on its own. It then takes a random amount of time to reconnect itself, sometimes 5 seconds, sometimes 5 hours. Please help, thanks

Access genu 22:42 09 Jul 05

its not exactly your problem, but i found that the resolution worked for me when i had the same click here

Dipso 23:16 09 Jul 05

I found I had to upgrade my routers firmware and download the latest drivers for my laptop's wireless card to stop my WLAN disconnecting.

Taff36 23:40 09 Jul 05

Rickyv 12:38 10 Jul 05

IVE downloaded a new driver but could only find one for the ethernet card, not for the router or wi fi card. Please, has anyone got any other solutions to stop my wireless network
internet from disconnecting? Also sometimes the whole network disconnects not just the internet. Thank you

Rickyv 12:39 10 Jul 05

sorry i forgot to add - the new ethernet driver didnt solve the problem.

Dipso 21:16 10 Jul 05

Which router and wireless card do you have?

Rickyv 22:52 10 Jul 05

the belkin f5d7632uk4 router and the belkin card to go with it. my internet line is dropping all the time now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…