IF the Livebox is switched off or powered down then it resets to it factory settings.
If you can connect to the livebox BUT NOT get any web pages to open you need to change the security setting in the live box.
To change the setting
1. Connect to the live box with an ethernet cable.
2. click here or type http:// configuration.adsl/ (without the space) in your browser address line.
3. you will now be connected to the livebox click on "Access to the configuration pages (access to these pages is restricted, you must have the password)."
4. Input the username and password (admin for both if you have not changed it)
5. Click Configuration - Advanced - Wireless
6. You will see that it is set to WPA or WEP security click and set to WPA security only
7. Click submit and wait for the livebox to rest itself.
8. Disconnect the etehernet cable and you now should be able to connect by wireless